Catholicism 101: What Do Catholics Believe?
Tuesdays, January 7-March 10, 7:00-8:30 P.M. OR Wednesdays, January 8-March 11, 9:30-11:00 A.M.
Do you know why Catholics believe and do the things they do? Can you explain your Catholic faith to others? Whether you are thinking about joining the Church, coming back to the faith, or just want to know more about Catholic beliefs and practices – Catholicism 101 is for you!
- Some of the topics we will cover include:
- What is “the Church” and why do I need it?
- What every Catholic should know about Church history.
- What makes a Catholic “Catholic”?
- What do Catholics believe about the Eucharist?
- Where am I going (death, judgment, heaven, hell)?
- How can I live a Catholic life?
This course is absolutely FREE but space is limited – pre-registration is required.
For more information or to register, please Contact Alana at email@example.com or call/text 780-446-9009