Catholicism 101: What Do Catholics Believe?
Tuesday Evenings: January 5 – March 2, 7:00-8:30 pm
Wednesday Mornings: January 4 – March 3, 9:30-11:00am
Offered ONLINE via Zoom and limited in-parish participation (tentative). OPEN TO EVERYONE! You do not have to be a member of OLPH Parish to join us.
Do you know why Catholics believe and do the things they do? Can you explain your Catholic faith to others? Whether you are thinking about joining the Church, coming back to the faith, or just want to know more about Catholic beliefs and practices – Catholicism 101 is for you!
Some of the topics we will cover include:
- What is “the Church” and why do I need it?
- What every Catholic should know about Church history.
- What makes a Catholic “Catholic”?
- What do Catholics believe about the Eucharist?
- Where am I going (death, judgment, heaven, hell)?
- How can I live a Catholic life?
For more information or to register, please Contact Alana at firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text 780-446-9009