Parish Pastoral Council
In our parish, the PPC acts as an advisor to our pastor, Father Jim, in all matters relating to the well-being of the parish. We work to create a welcoming parish and to promote the work of all parish groups and ministries. We also take a leadership role in planning parish activities and events, like the annual parish picnic, Shrove Tuesday Pancake Supper and other special occasions. In other words
YOUR PPC is here to serve YOU!
- Helps set the direction for Our Lady of Perpetual Help Parish.
- Coordinates communications and activities among all parish groups.
- Meetings are held monthly and are open to all parishioners who may address the Council with proper permission of the Chairperson.
- Each member-at-large serves a three-year term on a revolving basis so that a third of the members are appointed each year.
- The various parish groups are under the umbrella of the Council. The groups are autonomous and set their own goals. Parish Pastoral Council members represent and act as liaisons between the groups and the Parish Council.
- Please see below for the minutes of the Parish Pastoral Council Meetings.
If you have questions or concerns that you would like brought forward to the pastor or parish team, please contact us by talking to a PPC member (see below) or contact the parish office at email@example.com or 780-467-5470 and ask to leave a message for PPC. We will respond promptly!
As an added note – PPC Meetings are Public Meetings and you are always welcomed to attend. Regular Meeting Schedule is 2nd Wednesday of the Month (except July and August) at 7:00pm. ***Subject to change during the Covid pandemic, please contact the parish office.
The 2020 Parish Pastoral Council members are:
- Fr. Jim Corrigan-Pastor
- Fr. Mario-Associate Pastor
- Greg Szott– Chair, Knight of Columbus
- Helen Doyle – Secretary
- Louise Siracky-Liturgy Council
- Ron Ross – Finance Council Chair
- Debbie Musch-Parish Team Representative
- Pauline Maisonneuve-Catholic Women’s League
- Steven Tymko
- Maureen Landry
- Rita Sandmaier
- Bridget Kenny
PPC Meeting Minutes
February 12, 2020 Meeting Minutes
January 8, 2020 Meeting Minutes
December 11, 2019 Meeting Minutes
November 13, 2019 Meeting Minutes
October 2, 2019 Meeting Minutes
September 11, 2019 Meeting Minutes
June 12, 2019 Meeting Minutes