Our parish community welcomes the opportunity to share with you the celebration of your child’s baptism. Baptism preparation is designed to:
- Welcome parents and invite them to a deeper involvement in the life of their parish community.
- Lead parents to a deeper understanding of the sacrament of baptism and of the commitment it requires of them.
- Help parents discern their readiness to celebrate their child’s baptism.
- Support and strengthen parents’ relationship with the Church.
- Prepare parents to enter into the liturgical celebration of their child’s baptism with “full conscious and active participation.”
Baptism Preparation is a pre-requisite for all parents seeking to baptize their children. Please contact the parish office two to three months prior to the baptism of your child.