to the Our Lady of Perpetual Help Parish Website
We are a vibrant community of strong faith which welcomes, worships,
works and celebrates life together in Jesus Christ. From our beginnings
in 1958, to the present, OLPH has been blessed with wonderful leaders,
with vision and tremendous dedication, and also with an
active compassionate parish family of now over 14,000 strong.
OLPH is located in Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada and has much to offer.
We welcome your inquiries and hope you will join us.
- Information about the Mass Schedule, Calendars, or Bulletins is
one click away.
- Need information about Sacraments.
- You are encouraged to explore the many groups and communities
available within the parish of OLPH. Click Ministries.
- Do you prefer to connect with one of our pastoral team?
You will find all Contact Information to telephone,
fax, e-mail, or write to them.
A Roman Catholic Christian community. We come together at our Lord’s
invitation to worship God, celebrate the sacraments, and deepen our faith.
We strive to be thankful, generous and welcoming, and are sent forth
to help advance God’s Kingdom on earth by proclaiming the Gospel
and serving others.
We Remember, We Celebrate, We Believe
You are invited to gather for an Infants Memorial Mass on
Tuesday, November 4th, 2014, at 7pm
in remembrance of all children lost during pregnancy or early infancy.
Fellowship and refreshments will be available in the foyer after Mass.
For further information contact Betty Donovan/Sue Boyne,
Pastoral Associates, OLPH Parish (780)-467-5470.
Called to Protect
Please note the new Called to Protect Workshop Schedule is now
posted on our website. You will find the schedule under
the Called to Protect Pull Down Menu to the left.
Welcome Returning and Inactive Catholics
September is like the start of a new year. The leisurely days of summer are behind us and
we re-engage with life, whether school, work or family, with renewed energy. This fall,
we extend a special welcome to returning and inactive Catholics to renew your faith life in
the Catholic Church. If you have been away from active practice of your Catholic faith, you
should know that your brothers and sisters at OLPH parish have been thinking about you.
We invite you to be an active part of our communion again.
OLPH parish offers returning Catholics “a safe place to land” through our LANDINGS program.
At LANDINGS, you will find a place for listening and for being heard, a place for asking
questions and for reconnecting with your Catholic faith as an adult.
Our next LANDINGS session begins Tuesday, September 9, 7:00-9:00 p.m.
For more information and to register, please contact Alana at
call the parish office at 780.467.5470 to leave a message for the LANDINGS team.
Alpha @ OLPH – Fall 2014 Course Schedule
Our Lady of Perpetual Help Catholic Church
13 Brower Drive
Sherwood Park, AB
Typical Evening Schedule:
7:00 Welcome, dessert & coffee/tea
7:15 Announcements and worship
7:30 Alpha talk
8:00 Small group discussion
||Why and how do I read the Bible?
What about evil and does God heal today?
What about the Church and telling others?
Alpha Celebration Dinner
**Please find the ALPH Registration Form and Further Information in the PDF Files below**
Did you know that Brother Joe visits our schools?
Click on the link below to read about his visit to Grade One.
And that our schools visit OLPH
| OLPH FIRE ALARM PROCEDURES
1. Remain calm and exit the building.
2. Stand clear away from the front of the exterior doors.
3. During Weekend Masses: Ushers will direct people out via the 3 exits.
4. Leave quietly and quickly. Go to the MUSTER POINT in the parking lot.
5. Fire lanes MUST be kept clear for the fire trucks to come in.
6. (10:30 a.m. Mass only) Parents of children downstairs for Children’s Liturgy: Exit the building as directed and walk around the exterior of the building to collect your children at the MUSTER POINT located at the back of the church. The adults who are with your children will direct them out of the building.
7. Wait for the all clear signal before
re-entering the building.