Welcome to the Our Lady of Perpetual Help Parish Website
We are a vibrant community of strong faith which welcomes, worships,
works and celebrates life together in Jesus Christ. From our beginnings
in 1958, to the present, OLPH has been blessed with wonderful leaders,
with vision and tremendous dedication, and also with an
active compassionate parish family of now over 14,000 strong.
OLPH is located in Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada and has much to offer.
We welcome your inquiries and hope you will join us.
- Information about the Mass Schedule, Calendars, or Bulletins is
one click away.
- Need information about Sacraments.
- You are encouraged to explore the many groups and communities
available within the parish of OLPH. Click Ministries.
- Do you prefer to connect with one of our pastoral team?
You will find all Contact Information to telephone,
fax, e-mail, or write to them.
A Roman Catholic Christian community. We come together at our Lord’s
invitation to worship God, celebrate the sacraments, and deepen our faith.
We strive to be thankful, generous and welcoming, and are sent forth
to help advance God’s Kingdom on earth by proclaiming the Gospel
and serving others.
We Remember, We Celebrate, We Believe
SUMMER VACATION PRAYER
Let us put ourselves into the hands of the Lord,
and pray that God will bless us and our families during the wonderful months of summer.
May we all help make our homes a place of relaxation, joy, love, peace and safety.
May we be generous and considerate,
not thinking only about ourselves,
but helping others enjoy the blessings of summertime.
Lord God, Creator of all things,
guide our steps and strengthen our hearts during these months of summer and vacation days.
Grant us refreshment of mind and body.
We ask this through Christ our Lord.
OLPH welcomes our new spring parishioners!
A huge thank you to everyone who supported our teams in the
St. Joseph Seminary and Newman Theological College 9th Annual Faith,
Fitness & Fun 5K Run/Walk, 10K Run. A great time was had by all!!
| OLPH FIRE ALARM PROCEDURES
1. Remain calm and exit the building.
2. Stand clear away from the front of the exterior doors.
3. During Weekend Masses: Ushers will direct people out via the 3 exits.
4. Leave quietly and quickly. Go to the MUSTER POINT in the parking lot.
5. Fire lanes MUST be kept clear for the fire trucks to come in.
6. (10:30 a.m. Mass only) Parents of children downstairs for Children’s Liturgy: Exit the building as directed and walk around the exterior of the building to collect your children at the MUSTER POINT located at the back of the church. The adults who are with your children will direct them out of the building.
7. Wait for the all clear signal before
re-entering the building.