to the Our Lady of Perpetual Help Parish Website
We are a vibrant community of strong faith which welcomes, worships,
works and celebrates life together in Jesus Christ. From our beginnings
in 1958, to the present, OLPH has been blessed with wonderful leaders,
with vision and tremendous dedication, and also with an
active compassionate parish family of now over 14,000 strong.
OLPH is located in Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada and has much to offer.
We welcome your inquiries and hope you will join us.
- Information about the Mass Schedule, Calendars, or Bulletins is
one click away.
- Need information about Sacraments.
- You are encouraged to explore the many groups and communities
available within the parish of OLPH. Click Ministries.
- Do you prefer to connect with one of our pastoral team?
You will find all Contact Information to telephone,
fax, e-mail, or write to them.
A Roman Catholic Christian community. We come together at our Lord’s
invitation to worship God, celebrate the sacraments, and deepen our faith.
We strive to be thankful, generous and welcoming, and are sent forth
to help advance God’s Kingdom on earth by proclaiming the Gospel
and serving others.
We Remember, We Celebrate, We Believe
Valentine's Dance 2015
Sponsored by the Knights of Columbus
Archbishop MacDonald Council 6083
Master of Ceremony/Music -Danny Hooper
5:30pm Doors 7:00pm Dinner 9:30pm Dance
Friday February 13, 2015
OLPH Parish Hall
Tickets: $75 individual, $140 couples
$500 table of 8
Tickets will be sold after every Mass in January.
Ash Wednesday Masses
February 18, 2015
9:15am Archbishop Jordan High School (everyone welcome)
9:30am OLPH Parish, EICS attending
12:00pm OLPH Parish, EICS attending
7:00om OLPH Parish
Called to Protect
Please note the new Called to Protect Workshop Schedule is now
posted on our website. You will find the schedule under
the Called to Protect Pull Down Menu to the left.
Returning and Inactive Catholics
During the season of Advent, we extend a special welcome to returning and inactive Catholics.
If you have been away from active practice of your Catholic faith, know that your brothers and sisters at OLPH parish have been thinking about you.
We invite you to be an active part of our communion again.
OLPH parish offers returning Catholics “a safe place to land” through our LANDINGS program. At LANDINGS, you will find a place for listening
and for being heard, a place for asking questions and for reconnecting with your Catholic faith as an adult.
Our next LANDINGS session begins Tuesday, January 6.
For more information and to register, please contact Alana at
or call 780-922-8081.
**Please find the ALPHA Registration Form and Further Information in the PDF Files below**
Did you know that Brother Joe visits our schools?
Click on the link below to read about his visit to Grade One.
And that our schools visit OLPH
| OLPH FIRE ALARM PROCEDURES
1. Remain calm and exit the building.
2. Stand clear away from the front of the exterior doors.
3. During Weekend Masses: Ushers will direct people out via the 3 exits.
4. Leave quietly and quickly. Go to the MUSTER POINT in the parking lot.
5. Fire lanes MUST be kept clear for the fire trucks to come in.
6. (10:30 a.m. Mass only) Parents of children downstairs for Children’s Liturgy: Exit the building as directed and walk around the exterior of the building to collect your children at the MUSTER POINT located at the back of the church. The adults who are with your children will direct them out of the building.
7. Wait for the all clear signal before
re-entering the building.