to the Our Lady of Perpetual Help Parish Website
We are a vibrant community of strong faith which welcomes, worships,
works and celebrates life together in Jesus Christ. From our beginnings
in 1958, to the present, OLPH has been blessed with wonderful leaders,
with vision and tremendous dedication, and also with an
active compassionate parish family of now over 14,000 strong.
OLPH is located in Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada and has much to offer.
We welcome your inquiries and hope you will join us.
Information about the Mass Schedule, Calendars, or Bulletins is
one click away.
Need information about Sacraments.
- You are encouraged to explore the many groups and communities
available within the parish of OLPH. Click Ministries.
- Do you prefer to connect with one of our pastoral team?
You will find all Contact Information to telephone,
fax, e-mail, or write to them.
A Roman Catholic Christian community. We come together at our Lord’s
invitation to worship God, celebrate the sacraments, and deepen our faith.
We strive to be thankful, generous and welcoming, and are sent forth
to help advance God’s Kingdom on earth by proclaiming the Gospel
and serving others.
We Remember, We Celebrate, We Believe
Welcome to one of OLPH's new families
8th Annual "Rain or Shine" Parish Picnic
Sunday, June 12, 2016
Do you have a hidden talent?
Are you a clown or a face-painter? Can you sing,
juggle, perform? Would you be willing to share
this talent with the parish Community at our picnic?
Please contact Barb Kamstra:
Come out and share God's Gifts!!
Thank you Mayor Carr for a wonderful Mayor's Prayer Breakfast
Strong Communities in Stressful Times
Is Christ the living presence within you?
Anthony Campolo, Ph.D.
Dr. Campolo interviewed 50 people over the age of 95
and asked them this question:
"If you could live your life over, what would you do differently"
The answers could be grouped into 3 categories.
1. Reflect more-take the time to think about your life, family and God.
2. Risk more-dare to love, to reach out to strangers
3. Do more things that will live on long after I do-what is your legacy?
Reflect on the fact that, as Dr. Campolo said,
"It may be Friday today but Sunday is coming!"
Think of this in terms of Good Friday and Easter Sunday
and the challenges of our lives.
Working together we can make our community strong!
Whether you are seeking truth, ready to grow in the faith or a daily
committment, Alpha is for YOU! The 8-week course is an enlightening,
engaging and entertaining exploration of basic Christian beliefs:
Who is Jesus?
Why did Jesus die?
How can I pray?
How should I read the Bible?
How does God guide my life?
Each session includes social time, a video talk by the very entertaining
Jamie Haith and small group discussion faciliated by trained hosts.
Alpha is absolutely FREE and all are welcome!
Choose the time that works best for you:
Thursday evenings, 7:00-8:30-Next course starts April 7
Friday mornings, 9:30-11:00-Next course starts April 8
For more information and to register, please contact
Alana at 780-922-8081 or
Thursday Evenings TOPIC Friday Mornings
Date Time Date Time
Apr. 7 7-8:30 Life: Is this it? Apr. 8 9:30-11:00
Apr. 14 7-8:30 Who is Jesus? Apr. 15 9:30-11:00
Apr. 21 7-8:30 Why did Jesus Die? Apr. 22 9:30-11:00
Apr. 28 7-8:30 How can I have faith? Apr. 29 9:30-11:00
May 5 7-8:30 Why and how do I pray? May 6 9:30-11:00
May 12 7-8:30 Why and how do I read May 13 9:30-11:00
Satuday 8am-3pm Alpha Day Away Saturday 8am-3pm
May 14 Who is the Holy Spirit and May 14
what does He do?
How can I be filled with
the Holy Spirit?
How does God guide me to
make the most of my life?
May 19 -8:30 What about evil and does May 20 9:30-11:00
God heal today?
May 26 7-8:30 What about the Church and May 27 9:30-11:00
Check out our Young Disciples Website at
OLPH FIRE ALARM PROCEDURES:
1. Remain calm and exit the building.
2. Stand clear away from the front of the exterior doors.
3. During Weekend Masses: Ushers will direct people out via the 3 exits.
4. Leave quietly and quickly. Go to the MUSTER POINT in the parking lot.
5. Fire lanes MUST be kept clear for the fire trucks to come in.
6. (10:30 a.m. Mass only) Parents of children downstairs for Children’s Liturgy: Exit the building as directed and walk around the exterior of the building to collect your children at the MUSTER POINT located at the back of the church. The adults who are with your children will direct them out of the building.
7. Wait for the all clear signal before re-entering the building.