to the Our Lady of Perpetual Help Parish Website
We are a vibrant community of strong faith which welcomes, worships,
works and celebrates life together in Jesus Christ. From our beginnings
in 1958, to the present, OLPH has been blessed with wonderful leaders,
with vision and tremendous dedication, and also with an
active compassionate parish family of now over 14,000 strong.
OLPH is located in Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada and has much to offer.
We welcome your inquiries and hope you will join us.
Information about the Mass Schedule, Calendars, or Bulletins is
one click away.
Need information about Sacraments.
- You are encouraged to explore the many groups and communities
available within the parish of OLPH. Click Ministries.
- Do you prefer to connect with one of our pastoral team?
You will find all Contact Information to telephone,
fax, e-mail, or write to them.
A Roman Catholic Christian community. We come together at our Lord’s
invitation to worship God, celebrate the sacraments, and deepen our faith.
We strive to be thankful, generous and welcoming, and are sent forth
to help advance God’s Kingdom on earth by proclaiming the Gospel
and serving others.
We Remember, We Celebrate, We Believe
Photos from the blessing of the Ukrainian Icons
by Bishop David and the Stations of the Cross stained glass
by Archbishop Smith at
Archbishop Jordan Catholic High School, Dec. 9, 2015
New Year's Mass Times
Thursday, Dec. 31st
Friday, January 1st
December 2014 to February 2016 has been designated as the year of Consecrated Life. Pope Francis says,
“Family life and consecrated life are both vocations which bring enrichment and blessings to all. They are
spaces where human growth comes about through relationships, and they are also places of evangelization.
Each can help the other.”
Check out our Young Disciples Website at
OLPH FIRE ALARM PROCEDURES:
1. Remain calm and exit the building.
2. Stand clear away from the front of the exterior doors.
3. During Weekend Masses: Ushers will direct people out via the 3 exits.
4. Leave quietly and quickly. Go to the MUSTER POINT in the parking lot.
5. Fire lanes MUST be kept clear for the fire trucks to come in.
6. (10:30 a.m. Mass only) Parents of children downstairs for Children’s Liturgy: Exit the building as directed and walk around the exterior of the building to collect your children at the MUSTER POINT located at the back of the church. The adults who are with your children will direct them out of the building.
7. Wait for the all clear signal before re-entering the building.
We are doing our new Church Directory!
If you haven't had the opportunity to book a photo session, it's not too late.
Photo sessions have been extended from August 25th-August 29th.
Call the Parish Office to book your session at 780-467-5470.