to the Our Lady of Perpetual Help Parish Website
We are a vibrant community of strong faith which welcomes, worships,
works and celebrates life together in Jesus Christ. From our beginnings
in 1958, to the present, OLPH has been blessed with wonderful leaders,
with vision and tremendous dedication, and also with an
active compassionate parish family of now over 14,000 strong.
OLPH is located in Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada and has much to offer.
We welcome your inquiries and hope you will join us.
Information about the Mass Schedule, Calendars, or Bulletins is
one click away.
Need information about Sacraments.
- You are encouraged to explore the many groups and communities
available within the parish of OLPH. Click Ministries.
- Do you prefer to connect with one of our pastoral team?
You will find all Contact Information to telephone,
fax, e-mail, or write to them.
A Roman Catholic Christian community. We come together at our Lord’s
invitation to worship God, celebrate the sacraments, and deepen our faith.
We strive to be thankful, generous and welcoming, and are sent forth
to help advance God’s Kingdom on earth by proclaiming the Gospel
and serving others.
We Remember, We Celebrate, We Believe
Summer Mass Times in Effective
until Sept. 4th, 2016
Sunday-8:30am, 10:30am, 5:00pm
The prayers of the OLPH community are with the residents
of Fort McMurray and area.
Please note: there will be a second collection after all Masses
the weekend of May 7 & 8 and May 14 & 15.
OLPH Welcomes the 2016 ABJ
Graduates to Mass at
5:00pm Saturday, May 28th,2016
Welcome to one of OLPH's new families
The Geese have been evangelizing...have you?
8th Annual "Rain or Shine" Parish Picnic
Sunday, June 12, 2016
Do you have a hidden talent?
Are you a clown or a face-painter? Can you sing,
juggle, perform? Would you be willing to share
this talent with the parish Community at our picnic?
Please contact Barb Kamstra:
Come out and share God's Gifts!!
Check out our Young Disciples Website at
OLPH FIRE ALARM PROCEDURES:
1. Remain calm and exit the building.
2. Stand clear away from the front of the exterior doors.
3. During Weekend Masses: Ushers will direct people out via the 3 exits.
4. Leave quietly and quickly. Go to the MUSTER POINT in the parking lot.
5. Fire lanes MUST be kept clear for the fire trucks to come in.
6. (10:30 a.m. Mass only) Parents of children downstairs for Children’s Liturgy: Exit the building as directed and walk around the exterior of the building to collect your children at the MUSTER POINT located at the back of the church. The adults who are with your children will direct them out of the building.
7. Wait for the all clear signal before re-entering the building.