Welcome to the Our Lady of Perpetual Help Parish Website
We are a vibrant community of strong faith which welcomes, worships, works and celebrates life together in Jesus Christ. From our beginnings in 1958, to the present, OLPH has been blessed with wonderful leaders, with vision and tremendous dedication, and also with an active compassionate parish family of now over 14,000 strong. OLPH is located in Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada and has much to offer. We welcome your inquiries and hope you will join us.
- Information about the Mass Schedule, Calendars, or Bulletins is one click away.
- Need information about Sacraments.
- You are encouraged to explore the many groups and communities available within the parish of OLPH. Click Ministries.
- Do you prefer to connect with one of our pastoral team? You will find all Contact Information to telephone, fax, e-mail, or write to them.
A Roman Catholic Christian community. We come together at our Lord’s invitation to worship God, celebrate the sacraments, and deepen our faith. We strive to be thankful, generous and welcoming, and are sent forth to help advance God’s Kingdom on earth by proclaiming the Gospel and serving others.
We Remember, We Celebrate, We Believe
Join us every Friday during Lent for our
Parish Soup and Bread Lenten Series
5:45-6:30 - Grace begins our delicious, but simple supper of homemade soup and fresh bread.
6:30-7:00 - Guest Speaker
7:15-7:45 - Stations of the Cross
Easter Triduum Services
HOLY THURSDAY - April 17
7:00 p.m. Mass of the Lord’s Supper
Private Adoration of the
8:30 p.m. – Midnight
GOOD FRIDAY - April 18
10:30 a.m. Solemn Liturgy
Ministered by ABJ Students
3 p.m. Solemn Liturgy
8 p.m. Tenebrae
HOLY SATURDAY - April 19
12 noon Blessing of the Easter Food
9 p.m. Mass of the Easter Vigil
EASTER SUNDAY LITURGIES - April 20
8:30 a.m. & 10:30 a.m.
Alpha is Back! Next course starts May 1
If you missed Alpha @ OLPH last fall, don’t despair! Alpha is back this spring in a shorter, more convenient 7-week, 1½ hour format.
You will find more information under the ALPHA tab on the main menu on the homepage or simply click on the word ALPHA.
For your convience a printable PDF version of the Parish Registration form can be found below. If you are new to the Parish or not yet registered, please fill out the form and bring it to the Parish Office.
| OLPH FIRE ALARM PROCEDURES
1. Remain calm and exit the building.
2. Stand clear away from the front of the exterior doors.
3. During Weekend Masses: Ushers will direct people out via the 3 exits.
4. Leave quietly and quickly. Go to the MUSTER POINT in the parking lot.
5. Fire lanes MUST be kept clear for the fire trucks to come in.
6. (10:30 a.m. Mass only) Parents of children downstairs for Children’s Liturgy: Exit the building as directed and walk around the exterior of the building to collect your children at the MUSTER POINT located at the back of the church. The adults who are with your children will direct them out of the building.
7. Wait for the all clear signal before
re-entering the building.